- Efficient, light design for a high power-to-weight ratio
- Light pistons for fast acceleration, excellent compression and low vibration
- CNC-machined parts for high performance and long life
- Sealed crankshaft bearings
- Improved piston and cylinder contact area for increased engine lifespan.
- Matched mufflers included for optimized power
- Electronic ignition module with spark plugs
- Standoffs and mount
- Spiral wire wrap
Twin-cylinder Power and Efficiency
The DLE-120 delivers 50 pounds of static thrust-more than enough power for intense 3D manoeuvers. Twin opposed cylinders reduce vibration and engine wear and increase performance.
Mufflers, standoffs and electronic ignition boost performance even further. The DLE-120 delivers the most punch at the lowest weight and the lowest price of any engine in its class. Pick up the DLE-120 and fly with performance-fueled confidence.
|Displacement:||120.0 cc (7.3 cu in)|
|Bore:||1.85 in (47 mm)|
|Stroke:||1.38 in (35 mm)|
|Weight:||6.38 lb (2.895 kg)|
|Output:||12 hp @ 7,500 rpm|
|Requires:||Unleaded Petrol (Gasoline), oil, ignition battery & propeller |
|Includes:||Electronic ignition module, mufflers, spark plugs, mount, standoffs, spiral wire wrap & connector safety clips|
|Recommended Prop:||26x10, 26x12, 27x10, 28x10|
|Ignition Battery:||4.8-8.4 NiCd or NiMH, 6.6V LiFe or 2S LiPo pack|
(Voltage regulator required if LiFe or LiPo pack is used.)
|Static thrust:||20.9 lb (9.5 kg) @ 328 feet altitude, 18.7 lb (8.5 kg) @ 1,800 feet altitude|
|Weight Breakdown:||Engine: 5.34 lb (2.42 kg); Muffler 1: 3.6 oz (103 g); Muffler 2: 3.9 oz (111 g); Ignition Module: 5.3 oz (149 g); Miscellaneous: 4 oz (112 g)|