Dual-Mode 360 & Standard Pocket Camera
5.7K Dual-Lens 360 Auto-Stitched Capture
Single-Lens Standard Camera Mode
10m - 33’ Waterproof with No Housing Required
Steady Cam Mode
Ultra-Bright Touch Screen
Invisible Selfie Stick
4-Mic 360° Audio
In the Box
Insta360 ONE X2
35mm Equivalent Focal Length 7.2mm
ISO Auto, 100-3200
WB Auto, 2700K, 4000K, 5000K, 6500K, 7500K
Photo Resolution 360: 6080x3040 (2:1) / Pano: 4320×1440 (3:1)
Video Resolution 360: / 5.7K@30fps, 25fps, 24fps / 4K@50fps, 30fps / 3K@100fps
Wide Angle (Steady Cam Mode): 2560x1440@50fps, 30fps / 1920x1080@50fps, 30fps
Photo Format : insp (can be exported via mobile app or desktop Studio), RAW (dng, must be edited on desktop)
Video Format Steady Cam: MP4 / 360: INSV
Photo Modes Standard, HDR, Burst, Interval, Night Shot, PureShot, InstaPano
Video Modes Standard, HDR, Timelapse, TimeShift, Bullet Time, Steady Cam
Exposure Modes : Photo Shoot
Auto, Manual (Shutter 1/8000s-120s, ISO 100-3200), Shutter Priority (1/8000s-1s), ISO Priority (100-3200), Isolated Exposure
Auto, Manual (Shutter 1/8000s-1/30s, ISO 100-3200), Shutter Priority (1/8000s-1/30s), ISO Priority (100-3200), Isolated Exposure
Video Coding H.264, H.265
Video Bitrate 100Mbps
Gyroscope 6-axis gyroscope
Audio Wind Reduction, 360 Direction Focus
iOS devices: Compatible with iOS mobile devices with chips A11 or above and iOS version 10.0 or above , including iPhone SE 2, iPhone 8, iPhone 8P, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone X, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 mini, iPad Air(2020), iPad Pro and newer iPad models.
Android Devices: Compatible with Android mobile devices that meet the following capabilities, including:
• Android devices with Kirin 980 and above chips, including Huawei Mate 20, P30 or newer models.
• Android devices with Snapdragon 845 and above chips, including Samsung Galaxy S9, Xiaomi Mi 8 or newer models.
• Android devices with Exynos 9810 and above chips, including Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+, Note9 and newer models.
1. Devices that do not meet the above requirements can possibly still use the app to control the camera, however, performance of some processor-intensive and AI-powered features may be sub-optimal.
2. After testing, phones equipped with Qualcomm SDM765 5G chips have poor hardware decoding capabilities and are not supported for use, such as OPPO Reno 3 5G.
3. The installation of the app requires a mobile phone with a 64-bit system, a 32-bit system does not support the installation of the app.
Bluetooth : BLE 4.2
Wi-Fi : 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
USB : Type-C
* Note: This version only supports wired connection to Android devices (via Micro-USB or Type-C). It does not support wired connection to iOS devices. Full wireless support is available for both iOS and Android.
Micro SD Card : UHS-I V30 speed class, exFAT format SD cards with a max storage of 1TB are recommended.
Battery Capacity : 1630mAh
Charging Method : Type-C
Charging Time : 85 minutes
Use Environment : -4°F to 104°F (-20℃ to 40℃)
Weight : 149g (5.25oz)
Dimensions (W x H x D) : 4.62 x 11.30 x 2.98 cm (1.82 x 4.45 x 1.17in)
Run Time : 5.7K@30fps – 80 minutes
Color Profiles : Vivid, Standard, LOG