Segway Ninebot KickScooter C20
Segway Ninebot KickScooter C20
Kick-start the fun with the eKickScooter ZING C20!
Presenting your teen's future obsession: the Ninebot
eKickScooter ZING C20! This new model comes in a new captivating colour scheme,
with a black frame, and red highlights on the wheels and on the logo. The ZING
C20 comes with 3 riding modes that can be adapted to each teen’s level. Last,
but not least, this model has a light structure and can provide your teen with
a range of 20km worth of time out having fun with their friends.
3 riding modes for every teen's level
Safe mode, slow and steady
The safe mode has a maximum speed of up to 10km/h (6.2mph), making it perfect for beginners. They can accelerate by pressing the throttle integrated into the power button (the indicator light blinks fast and you will hear 3 beeps).
Cruise mode, kick and go
This mode has a maximum speed of up to 16km/h (10mph), all you need to get going is one kick and you can just cruise along the rest of the ride (the indicator light blinks slowly and you will hear 2 beeps).
Turbo mode, let the adventure begin
For the more adventurous, sporty teens, the turbo mode is
the way to show off to your friends. The maximum turbo speed for the ZING C20
is up to 16km/h (10mph), your eKickScooter will be the biggest hit amongst your
friends (the indicator light is solid and you will hear 1 beep).
One push on the hand brake and you are safe!
In order to assure the safety of your teen, the Ninebot
eKickScooter is equipped with a high-performance hand brake system that also
has the EBS energy recovery when braking: no energy goes to waste! The brake
itself is located in the back wheel in order to provide more stability to your
Wear-resistant, Comfortable to Ride Solid Rubber Tyres
The high elastic solid rubber tyres are designed to be
wear-resistant so no need to inflate the tyre and good news, they are also
maintenance-free! In addition, the tyre tread has been redesigned for better
grip and anti-skid performance for the teen to ride with more confidence and
therefore more fun!
Try out the ambient lights with the ZING C20!
This is the feature that any teen would like the most.
With each riding mode, a different ambient light will be lit under their
- In Safe mode, the lights turn red and are pulsing;
- In Cruise mode, the lights pulse in a blue colour;
- But in Turbo mode, the lights are pulsating in many
- Appropriate age10+ yearsMax. rider weight50 kg (110 lbs)
- Dimensions and Weight
- Product dimension - Unfolded940 × 400 × 1100 mmNet weight10.0 kg (22 lbs)
- Product Parameters
- SpeedUp to 16 km/h (10 mph)RangeUp to 20 km (12.4 miles)Shock absorptionNoWater resistanceIPX4
- Battery capacity108 Wh (5000 mAh)Smart Battery Management SystemYesCharging timeApprox. 5 hours
- Power output150 WMaximum Power260W
- BrakeHand-operated rear brake
- Ambient lightsYes, under the footboardLightsBattery and riding mode indicator LED LightsRear brake lightNo
- Tyres typeSolid tyres; material: synthetic rubber (maintenance free)Tyres size - Front178 mm / 7 inchTyres size - Rear178 mm / 7 inch
- App monitorNoRemote control via AppNoBluetoothNo
- Other Characteristics
- Folding mechanismEasy folding (Require hands)Info displayNoInformation on LED ScreenNoRiding modes3 riding modes (Turbo mode, Cruise mode and Safe mode)Cruise ControlNoBellPress bellCertified reflectorsNo