Segway Ninebot KickScooter C20
Kick-start the fun with the eKickScooter ZING A6!
The joy in your child’s eyes has never shone as bright as
it will when they see the Ninebot eKickScooter ZING A6! This new design has its
structure in a catchy green colouring, perfect for a younger child. They will
be able to pace their learning period with the 3 different gears that this
eKickScooter offers for the range of 5km. Carrying and storing this model has
never been easier since it is extremely lightweight and can be assembled and
disassembled in an easy matter.
3 gears for each child's level and pace
With the ZING A6 model, 3 riding gears come included. In
order to switch from one gear to the other, the eKickScooter needs to be
stopped still, and your child needs to tap the rear-fender twice in order to
• First-gear speed, slow and steady
This is the perfect mode for beginners since its maximum
speed is up to 8 km/h (the indicator light will be solid and you will hear 1
beep). Your child needs to kick until they reach 8km/h, and then the ZING A6
will ride by itself.
• Second-gear speed, picking up the pace
The second gear has a maximum speed of up to 10km/h. This
means that your kid is able to enjoy the ride at a slightly faster pace (the
indicator light blinks slowly and you will hear 2 beeps).
• Third-gear speed, the final step to speed
For the more free-spirited and experienced kids, this
last gear is the way to enjoy this eKickScooter the most. By riding at the
maximum speed of up to 12 km/h, your child is able to enjoy themselves also at
the maximum level.
Acceleration by kicking
In order to accelerate the ZING A6, we do a throwback to
the old days and we kick in order to do so. Thanks to the 60W rated power,
depending on the gear chosen, after reaching the maximum speeds of up to 8km/h
(First gear), 10km/h (Second gear) and 12km/h (Third gear), the eKickScooter
will ride on its own.
Check out the ambient lights with the ZING A6
This eKickScooter is always shinning whenever it is on.
The ambient lights located on the sides of the footboard are always lit up when
the ZING A6 is on. Additionally, whenever the front wheel is rolling, it will
also be blinging.
- Appropriate age6-10 yearsMax. rider weight40 kg (88 lbs)
- Dimensions and Weight
- Product dimension - Unfolded650 x 320 x 850 mmNet weight4,6 kg (10.1 lbs)
- Product Parameters
- SpeedUp to 12 km/h (7.5 mph)RangeUp to 5 km (3.1 miles)Shock absorptionNoWater resistanceIPX4
- Battery capacity27 Wh (2500 mAh)Smart Battery Management SystemYesCharging timeApprox. 3 hours
- Power output50 WMaximum Power80W
- BrakeRear fender foot brake
- LightsBattery and speed mode indicator LED LightsRear brake lightNoAmbient lightsYes (side of the footboard and on front wheel)
- Tyres typeFront: PU Perfusion ; Rear: Solid rubberTyres size - Front127 mm / 5 inchTyres size - Rear102 mm / 4 inch
- App monitorNoRemote control via AppNoBluetoothNo
- Other Characteristics
- Folding mechanismNot foldable but easy to assemble/disassembleInfo displayNoInformation on LED ScreenNoRiding modes3 speed modes (1st gear speed up to 8 km/h; 2nd gear speed up to 10 km/h ; 3rd gear speed up to 12 km/h)Cruise ControlNoBellNoCertified reflectorsNo